Sunday, October 26, 2008

an introduction

Hello all,

I meant to put up a welcome post to introduce you all to the new blog but before I could get to it we'd already had our first book posting up! It seems a good sign and a strong start. I thought about starting this blog back when we started the cook blog, but I wasn't sure if it would be overkill to start up two new blogs at once, so I thought we'd see how the cook blog fared. But I've found that some of the most reliable reads are those that come from the suggestions of friends and I wanted a place where we could collect all those great book suggestions so that hopefully none of us will be left aimless when looking for a good read.

Please feel free to post any and every kind of book, and add your comments to any existing book posts to help us all to determine what we'll be reading next! If you'd like to invite other friends to join, you can go to the blog settings and click on the 'admissions' tab. Then just enter the email addresses and they will be sent an invite.

No comments: